Ramp closures upcoming for I-40 project
CLEMMONS — Several ramp closures are planned for the week ahead as part of the Interstate 40 improvements project at the Davie-Forsyth county line.
The closures begin on the following nights and extend through the next mornings:
• July 18, 10 p.m.-7 a.m.: I-40 West ramp to N.C. 801 North
• July 19, 10 p.m.-2 a.m.: I-40 West loop to N.C. 801 South
• July 20, 2-7 a.m.: N.C. 801 ramp to I-40 West
• July 21, 10 p.m.-5 a.m.: I-40 East ramp to N.C. 801
• July 22, 10 p.m.-5 a.m.: N.C. 801 ramp to I-40 East
• July 25, 10 p.m.-5 a.m.: N.C. 801 ramp to I-40 East
Updates and detours will be posted on the incident report at DriveNC.gov.
For real-time travel information, visit DriveNC.gov or follow NCDOT on social media.